In terms of health and safety, The Experience has been a phenomenal success over the past 9 editions as no single casualty has ever been reported – isn’t God amazing?
So even as we trust God for another success at this year’s Experience, we would like to share a few health tips you should consider.
- If you have any major concerns about your health, kindly consult with your doctor to ascertain your fitness to withstand the large crowds and loud music.
- Try to come in company of friends and family who can quickly attend to you if the need arises.
- If you aren’t feeling particularly strong, try arrive earlier to avoid the rush which is more likely in the evening.
- Kindly note that seats are provided and as such you would not have to be upstanding all through the night.
- Ensure you rest and eat well ahead of the day. In fact, it is a good day to take a leave from work.
- Note that food vendors would be present on the grounds and you can always get something to eat if need be. Also note that toilet facilities are provided for your convenience.
- In case of any emergency, to you or anyone around you, kindly draw the attention of an usher close to you or any member of the medical team and you will be immediately attended to .
We look forward to having you join us for a night of unlimited praise and worship at The Experience 10 on December 4, 2015 at the TBS, Lagos.
Source from The Experience Lagos