Our firm is hiring for the position of Office Administrator. This position will play an integral role in the customer service and organizational strength of our company. The Office Administrator will provide administrative support, greet and direct visitors and answer and respond to calls and emails.
Our ideal candidate will have impeccable verbal and written communication skills, good knowledge of accounting, a strong ability to multi-task and a friendly demeanor.
Here is the Job Opportunity details
Position: Admin Officer
Employment Type: Full Time Employee
Salary Range: Negotiable
- Coordinate office activities and operations for efficiency and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures.
- Manage agendas/travel arrangements/appointments etc. for the MD/CEO
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, client packages, press releases etc.)
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases including personnel and financial information.
- Track stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Prepare and submit weekly operations reports
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Degree from a reputable university or polytechnic
- Proven experience as an office administrator, office assistant or relevant role
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software (ERP etc.)
- Qualifications in secretarial studies will be an advantage
Send CV to [email protected]