THE IDEA For Play or Plunge
The idea of Play or Plunge is to give back to the society ( call it our CSR if you will). This we will do by encouraging up and coming gospel music ministers be better at their craft and also giving them bigger platforms. The main idea is to give services to those who are in need of it but cannot afford it, mentor ship to those who need to be encouraged and publicity to all.
Gospotainment and Efe Nathan decided to come together based on inspiration and instruction from God. We see it as needful to reach out and touch lives this year.
Although there is no specific duration yet as the show will be continuous, but all that will be needed for the show to run till the end of the year has been made available by parties involved.
- Participants (present and prospective) have been asked to send in their entries to designated emails in specific formats (see attached fliers for details). This is to make the process of collation and correspondence easier and better organized.
- All valid entries will be grouped in 5s (groups of 5 each) each group for each week. It is important to note that all songs will be given equal chance at this stage. No pre selection. All songs that enter for the competition will take part.
- 5 songs will slug it out each week for the next stage on the PLAY OR PLUNGE REGULAR show as they will be played back to back while fans and listeners vote for their favorite song. The two songs with the highest votes qualifies for the next stage. This process will go on for 3 Thursdays and on the last Thursday Efe Nathan will co host The PLAY OR PLUNGE SPECIAL show where the six songs that qualified for that month will be critically analysed and 1 winner Chosen for that month.
- The same process repeats itself month in month out.
PRIZES TO BE WON
ü Winners who made it to the special edition but did not win the Final price will win either a movie date with Efe Nathan or #10,000 worth of promotion on Gospotainment.
ü Winners for the month will go home with #50,000 worth song promotion on Gospotainment and a weekend experience sharing the stage with Efe Nathan everywhere she goes for that weekend.
- The entire contest kicked off officially in February 2017
- Entries are still welcome